The GreenTree Project works closely with organizations around the world to identify the and develop the next generation of leaders who need help – and we’re helping one leader at a time. And we can’t do it without you.
There are so many ways to give. You can click here to donate online or through our many other ways to donate. We’ve made it easy for you to help.
- GIVE MONTHLY. Our most convenient way to give, you can donate monthly using our online donation form.
- MAKE A ONE TIME GIFT. Donate online safely and easily via American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal.
- FUND A SCHOLARSHIP. Make lasting change in the life and work of a future leader by funding an education, counseling, or coaching scholarship.
- GIVE A MEMORIAL GIFT. Honor a loved one’s legacy by making a gift in their memory to provide a brighter future for the next generation.
- GREENTREE AMBASSADORS. Join a philanthropic community of generous supporters who are investing in the next generation of leaders by supporting our mission.
- ASSET GIFT. You can participate in the giving of your personal assets by liquidating non-cash assets such as publicly-traded stock, real estate, and business interests.
- PLANNED GIVING. Leave a legacy of hope for future leaders around the world. Planned giving is typically done in conjunction with estate planning and is a good option for donors of all income levels. From a donor’s perspective, planned giving is attractive for many reasons. It may allow you to make larger gifts than you otherwise could out of your current assets. Depending on how a planned gift is set up, it may also let you receive a stream of income for life, earn higher investment yield, or reduce your capital gains or estate taxes. Planned gifts often appeal to people who want to benefit a charitable organization but aren’t certain how much of their assets they’ll need for themselves during their lifetimes.
- CORPORATE MATCHING GIFT. Thousands of people at more than 1,000 companies have had their gifts matched by their employers.